Wednesday, January 26, 2011

From little things big things grow....

So, today I discovered Blogger....
And today, I have decided, I will create a record of mine and my little families year for 2011.
Kind of like a virtual diary.
It will be fun to look back on at the end of the year.

So on this Australia day 2011, I start our story.....
Loving the holidays this year...unlike previous times. Kids are much more settled and happy. Our backyard pool provides endless hours of fun for all. Big fella is loving his fishing, went out in his little boat with Gary and Pa this morning to Eppalock and caught lots of fishies!

I'm enjoying simple things like, pottering around sorting out  my junk and making things organised. Loving the new PC too....so many things it can do and make easier.

Watched a great and very funny movie last night - The Hangover. Excellent for releasing endorphins.

I think I need to write a blog about our year in 2010 too. Must do it before things slip through my sieve-like mind....hehehe....

That is enough for today.
Ps - Lauren and Dynlan's wedding in 9 weeks from Friday...Need to lose at least 10 kg, would love to lose 15 kg but that is probably being a bit over ambitious...

will see how it goes.

Cheers
Mrs Big Fella

No comments:

Post a Comment